THE PRINCESS AND THE P'S

The happenings of our new sweet P that makes our lives more beautiful every day!

Thursday, June 16, 2011

Emmaline on the move

 
After taking a nice lavender scented bubble bath this morning, I came out into the living room to find Jeff relaxing on the couch and Emmaline standing at the front window watching the traffic go by.  Within about 15 minutes, she had made her way across the front of the window.  Then to our surprise, she had "walked" herself over to the chair by the window and...
 
  before we knew it, she had walked to the edge of the chair.  SO...

 
 I put another chair in front of her and she continued her journey.
Then I moved the first chair to the front of the line...
and I discovered she was on a quest to walk to the computer.  :)
She is so proud of herself! 

1 comment:

  1. Yea, Emmaline! Time to install those outlet covers, Mama!!

    ReplyDelete