THE PRINCESS AND THE P'S
The happenings of our new sweet P that makes our lives more beautiful every day!
Wednesday, April 20, 2011
Emmaline meets her birthday cousin
I didn't think I would look forward to Spring Break so much this year since I wasn't working. I loved having Jeff home for a week and getting to spend time together as a family of three. We worked outisde the first few days. To finish off the week we went to Spokane to visit family and friends. We spent EVERY night of the whole week with friends and family. We are so blessed! Though I loved the every detail of the week, I loved getting to meet little Natalie. Natalie, Tallie for short, is Jeff's cousin's daughter. Emmaline and Tallie share the same birthday. I have been waiting for them to meet for so long. Spring Break was the perfect time for the two girls to finally have a "play date."
I was surprised to find that Tallie was more petite than Emmaline since Emmaline is tiny compared to both her baby boy cousins, Tru and Gideon. She has a ton of hair compared to my little girl. I love that Tallie gets to wear hair clips already! I will just have to settle for headbands on Emmaline for now. It seemed that the girls had a fun time, but I think the parents had the better time. Getting to visit with Keith and Katie, Tallie's mom and dad, was such a treat. I can't wait to see them all at Easter!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love these pictures of the girls! They WERE so sweet together and I so love knowing that they'll grow up with a buddy at every family even! Tallie and Emmaline are lucky girls...
ReplyDeleteI love that too!!! I need to send you all the pictures I took. These girls are going to be heartbreakers. They are precious gifts from God!
ReplyDelete